The purpose of this course:
Stress at the workplace is increasing: according to latest studies, 83% of workers feel stressed by their jobs. Likely contributed to by the volatile and often paradoxical nature of business, stress is an undeniable reality in today’s modern business environment. It results in a serious decline in productivity, increased absenteeism, poor performance, low morale and high employee turnover. Stressed leaders find it hard to focus and concentrate, suffer from memory loss, make poor decisions and can alienate coworkers.
The activities you can expect:
- Have a working understanding of the mechanics of stress
- Recognise the physical, mental and behavioural symptoms of stress
- Understand how stress impacts your physical health and overall wellbeing
- Discover proven techniques to tackle stress
- Learn tools to inhibit the stress response
- Know how to effectively handle stressful situations as they happen
- Obtain practical experience by applying learned tools
We will focus on developing the following specific skills:
• Resilience • Emotional Intelligence • Teamwork
• Time Management • Problem Solving • Creative Thinking
• Energy • Confidence
What you will take away:
Based on proven medical findings, our ‘Dealing Effectively with Stress’ educational course provides the most simple and practical ways to manage stress in the most efficient manner. You will learn tools that will literally reshape your brain’s neural network so that the stress response is not triggered in situations where this function is not required. As a result, you will experience improved physical health, you will relate better to others and you will experience the joy of dealing with business complexity in the most creative, intelligent and intuitive way.