This course is based on the premise that organisations are living systems with energy centres and that these centres, when blocked, can radically reduce the ability of an organisation to perform to its full potential. However, when they are clear and balanced this can create optimum health and performance for an organisation.
The purpose of this course:
This course helps leaders to understand and accurately define the health, performance and behaviour of their organisation from a complete systemic view. Using the 7 variables of the Organisational Energy System (OES), participants will gain an understanding of the blocks that are holding them and their organisations back from realising their vision and executing their strategy and how they can work systemically to create alignment, empowerment and trust throughout the business.
The activities you can expect:
- Experiencing the unique OES - Organisational Energy System
- Undertaking a high level OES diagnostic of your own organisation
- Gaining an understanding of conscious business principles and how to apply them to transform your organisation
- Gaining and experiencing a new perspective on a systemic and humanistic approach to business
- Experiencing new tools to help teams and organisations achieve and sustain business excellence and prosperity
What you will take away:
Participants will understand how to more effectively:
- Carry out strategic and business changes quickly and effectively, but in a human and sustainable way
- Integrate business strategies with people development through a systemic and humanist methodology and improve the quality of the strategic plan
- Facilitate the development of business goals and purpose, such as commitment around a vision and corporate values
- Strengthen the corporate culture often weakened by mergers, acquisitions, changes in leadership, restructuring etc.
- Develop committed and motivated teams, aligned with the vision of the Senior Management
- Reduce destructive conflict and emotional stress to improve wellbeing
- Increase cooperation and improve communication and strengthen team bonds